1997 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
- Y did my headlights and radio turn on and off by themselves while I was driving
- 1997 Pontiac Bonneville Question: fuel pump, power windows, and power locks stop
- I have a 1997 Pontiac Bonneville. I need craddle mounts and Hub Bearings.
- how to bleed the abs system
- How can I open the hood of the cable is stuck
1997 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
1997 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
Very older vehicle. Where can i go to get the decent price, and good work and trustworthy. Hammond, IN