1997 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
1997 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
It won't start only turns over also water pump started leaking earlier same day what do you think.
Loud, stinks and cuts off while running
Getting spark, fuel pump relay clicking, can't hear fuel pump pressurizing when key is turned on. Theft lock light is on but radio works. Don't have keyless entry. Did changing battery cause security problem or is myfuel pump dead?