1996 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
- My car overheat s an got new radiator an thermostat an have no heat what could b
- How can you tell when brake system is bad
- No start, have checked fuel pump (good pressure) checked the injector pulse
- Does car have dual actuator motors or separate flaps for left and right hvac
- what does it mean if the systems monitor light comes on?
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Recalls
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Reviews
I bought this car at 1 1/2 yrs old. It was a lease car with 43,000. I now have 280,000 miles on this car and still love it. No major problems, I keep oil changes and maintenance done regularly.
Bought this car brand new, and just sold it at 200,000 miles - my auto tech said it would easily last another 100,000 miles. Great car with lots of features that are not on my 2004 bonneville. Some rust along the bottom of the doors - very minor. Otherwise, was in great condition.