1995 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Pontiac Bonneville
- My heat/air conditioner fan will not shut off, where is the fuse and how to fix
- Everything works ok but when headlights on Dash lights and radio out? Any ideas.
- Master cylinder leaks where it & booster meets?Abs light is on too?fix?cause?ty
- Why does my voltmeter dive or fluctuate, and engine hesitate
- how often do they have to be replaced.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
1995 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
Everything runs normal on my car but when the auto lights come on all the dash light radio and heater/a/c lights go off. All the dummy lights work but no illuminating lights. Anyone know what might cause this?
My abs light came on and before I got a chance to look in to it I noticed a puddle of brake fluid under where the master cylinder is. What may be the cause. Was it whatever the abs light was on or was the abs light on cause the master cylinder.I will repair it myself I'm just trying to get a ...
1995 Pontiac Bonneville Recalls
1995 Pontiac Bonneville Reviews
1995 Pontiac Bonneville - bought new - now has about 150,000 miles on it. I REALLY like this car. Mine is green with gray leather; spoiler on the back, and still in very good shape. Before I bought this car, I saw it parked next to what I think was a Lexus. It had much nicer lines and looked like somethng I just had to have. Even though there's been a few problems, I have no regrets. I now...
Purchased 95 Bonne in 2006 w/106m miles, supercharged SE w/ auto climate controls, leather w/black exterior and love this car. Replaced the supercharger and manifold gaskets and have not had any issues since. Now have 164m as I avoid driving this car on bad weather days, trying to keep it from rusting prematurely in this MN salt environment. I have had several early to mid 90's Bonnes and sev...