1994 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Pontiac Bonneville
- My car feels like it is shaking while driving down the road.
- My heater/ac blower motor quit working. How do I fix it?
- i have a 2004 bonneville and my door ajar light and intertor lights stays on.
- My 94 supercharged SSEI has been great. 240,500. miles.
- removal of upper intake manifold for installation of spark plugs
1994 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
1994 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
Not sure the cause
it is just the blower. I can feel heat and the cold air when I have those controls on. Just no air blowing out. could it be a fuse? lol, probably not! how much for labor?
also the alam will activate but the interiors light will stay but will go off about 20min also when activate alams lights doesn't not flash.