1992 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Pontiac Bonneville
- After my 1999 bonniville runs for about an hr it starts to acy crazy.
- What would cause my car not want to take gas after driving it for about hr
- Can a demagnetized or dislocated magnet on the camshaft gear be repaired?
- I am having a problem with the gauges and info center not working
- good battery no power no nothing 224xxx mi yesterday all good besides check engi
1992 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
1992 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
My 1992 Bonneville SE is stalling after 10 minutes or less then won't restart for about an hour. Initially it wouldn't put up a trouble code in the computer, but finally kept it running long enough to set up 2 codes. 31 and 41. The PNP switch has been bad ever since I owned the car, but...
sometimes the gauges work just fine but most of the time they will not come on at all. The info center does not work when the gauges do not work. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with temp. My mechanic is pulling his hair out trying to fix this. It has done this in the past but always w...