1992 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Pontiac Bonneville
- good battery no power no nothing 224xxx mi yesterday all good besides check engi
- no power #2 #5 & #6 cly do not change when i pull the wires at idle. feels like
- I hear knock and ping feel a spin or vibrations when i plane out in overdrive
- what's the estimate for CV boot on a 1992 Pontiac Bonneville
- what does the boot do on the front end suspension
1992 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
1992 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
cam timing is off.
It doesn't matter if it is cold, warmed up. We have had really cold weather, warm weather, rain, snow makes no differnce. It starts right back up when you try to start again. It is not heating up good oil pressure, just dies out of the blue