1991 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Pontiac Bonneville
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1991 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
1991 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
my brake line is spitting brake fluid, i need to know were about, the bleeder valve is located? and if it is an easy change?
How do you replace 'Ignition key Cylinder' 1991' Pontiac Bonneville SSE?
I have pros & cons. Iwas told by one mechanic that as a whole cleaners may do more harm than good. He made one exception for any brand that contained a particular additive, which i don't recall.