1990 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Pontiac Bonneville
- Car was stalling at stoplights it would also jump a little like it wasnt getting
- The engine idles faster than usual by more than 500 rpms. Replace what part?
- 1989 while driving check engine light comes on and the car runs rough
- I have an 1986 pontiac bonneville and it keeps blowing fuses.
- 1988 Pontiac Bonneville fuel system problems
1990 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
1990 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
Fuel. Then car died and wont start back. When cranking it seems to turn Over faster as if it jumped time.
If I turn it off it comes back fine. Occasionally it will do it again after restart but not always