2000 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Plymouth Voyager
- Power Window Motor and Switches May Fail
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- AirBag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- New Latch Assembly Will Solve Noisy Power Door Locks
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Plymouth Voyager Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
Illuminated of the airbag warning light may be caused by a lost connection between the clockspring (behind the steering wheel) and the steering wheel-mounted electrical components. Other steering wheel-mounted controls like the horn, speed (cruise) control, or radio controls (if equipped) may be inoperative. There is a lifetime warranty on the clockspring as specified in a combination of recall campaigns. For more information on these recalls please us the following links; 1996-1998 models, please click here». For 1998-2000 models, please click here»
2000 Plymouth Voyager Questions
Brakes are wearing out in just a couple thousand miles,sometimes the brake pedal is low then you tap it with your foot and it comes back up.There is no abs light on ,how could i test the booster
Can a bad abs wheel sensor cause one wheel to brake harder than the other?I have changed the one caliper that the pads were wearing out faster on ,master cylinder,better quality pads, and I still am having the same problem.I am also leaking fluid somewhere,but i cant find it.I am wearing out pads...
Can you cause abs damage if you retract your calipers with out opening the bleeder?I did this on my voyager and it now wears out brake pads extremely fast,2000 miles,I have replaced one caliper that i thought was sticking,I also raisedn up each wheel and applied the brake and checked to see if th...