2000 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Plymouth Voyager
- what would cause my car to overheat when running my air-con?
- my car looses radiator fluid when I use A/C. When off I don't whats wrong?
- Is it true the brake warning light may come on If the parking brake switch is damaged or stuck.
- where can i buy the best water pump to replace the broken one in my Plymouth Voy
- Having problems with trans or motor
2000 Plymouth Voyager Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
Illuminated of the airbag warning light may be caused by a lost connection between the clockspring (behind the steering wheel) and the steering wheel-mounted electrical components. Other steering wheel-mounted controls like the horn, speed (cruise) control, or radio controls (if equipped) may be inoperative. There is a lifetime warranty on the clockspring as specified in a combination of recall campaigns. For more information on these recalls please us the following links; 1996-1998 models, please click here». For 1998-2000 models, please click here»
2000 Plymouth Voyager Questions
When I operate my A/C my engine overheats and loose radiator fluid. When I turn off my A/C I don't loose fluid.
brake warning light on when making right turns. Weird huh.