2000 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Plymouth Voyager
- Power Window Motor and Switches May Fail
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- AirBag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Same Size Tires Recommeded For AWD Equipped Vehicles
- Is it true the brake warning light may come on If the parking brake switch is damaged or stuck.
- where can i buy the best water pump to replace the broken one in my Plymouth Voy
- Having problems with trans or motor
- Transmission will not up shift and tac and speedometer goes nuts
- What causes oil in spark plug cyclunders 1 and 2.
2000 Plymouth Voyager Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
Illuminated of the airbag warning light may be caused by a lost connection between the clockspring (behind the steering wheel) and the steering wheel-mounted electrical components. Other steering wheel-mounted controls like the horn, speed (cruise) control, or radio controls (if equipped) may be inoperative. There is a lifetime warranty on the clockspring as specified in a combination of recall campaigns. For more information on these recalls please us the following links; 1996-1998 models, please click here». For 1998-2000 models, please click here»
2000 Plymouth Voyager Questions
brake warning light on when making right turns. Weird huh.
When im cruising along at 55 or 60 there is a small jerking sensatoin sometimes It seems to be when the car is in overdrive and going uphill or downhill.the transmission seems strong and isnt slipping
and there isnt any ob2 codes Hard problem to answer but does anyone have any suggestions?