1999 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Plymouth Voyager
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Plymouth Voyager Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
The speedometer may become inoperative due to a failed vehicle speed sensor (VSS), . A failed sensor will require replacement.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
1999 Plymouth Voyager Questions
Moving or jerking like like it being slam n gear what r some off the reason for that jerking engine feel like it's moving effect
I just had brake booster repaired it worked fine. Till I started driving home n shut van off in saw my brake lights was staying on tell what can I do in what the problem is thank u
What's the name of part or parts I need
1999 Plymouth Voyager Recalls
1999 Plymouth Voyager Reviews
I have a 1999 plymoth voyager expresso. My van won't start, it worked fine yesterday but yet would not start to day i have not had any trouble with it and im not sure why it wont start... it still turns over like it is going to start but then doesn't. what is the problem?
Every time i come to a stop sign and hold my breaks my oil light keep coming on and flashing and then the beeping indicator... I know it not low and i just changed the oil with a new filter. can anuone tell me why?
One day this week I drove my van everything was okay. A couple days later I went to drive the van again, but the electric locks wouldn't work, the gas gauge was not working, and no turn signal working and the air bag light stayed on. I know I had 3/4 tank of gas, so I know I was not low on fuel. Can any one suggest what the problem might be?? Marian