1998 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Plymouth Voyager
- Power Window Motor and Switches May Fail
- AirBag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- New Latch Assembly Will Solve Noisy Power Door Locks
- I need the location of the voltage regulator because i bought one to replace it.
- I have a 1998 Plymouth VOULGER THE SIGNAL LIGHTS WORKS GOOD FOR ABOUT 1 WEEK .
- my voyager will not shift while driving down the road
- My check engine light is on and the mechanic said I have a PO171 code.
- What can cause a steering wheel to not lock?
1998 Plymouth Voyager Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Illuminated of the airbag warning light may be caused by a lost connection between the clockspring (behind the steering wheel) and the steering wheel-mounted electrical components. Other steering wheel-mounted controls like the horn, speed (cruise) control, or radio controls (if equipped) may be inoperative. There is a lifetime warranty on the clockspring as specified in a combination of recall campaigns. For more information on these recalls please us the following links; 1996-1998 models, please click here». For 1998-2000 models, please click here»
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
1998 Plymouth Voyager Questions
Where is it located on my 1998 plymouth voyager?
AND GOES OUT FOR THREE OR FOUR DAYS,COMES BACK ON WHEN YOU LEASE EXPECT IT TO, AND REPEATS THE SAME ROUTINE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.THIS IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE I TRANPORT CHILDREN TO
SCHOOL AND BACK,NO ONE SEAM TO KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.
What should I do? How much should it cost?
1998 Plymouth Voyager Recalls
1998 Plymouth Voyager Reviews
Air filter replacement is difficult, best left to your mechanic. Several electrical problems over time. Powe rwindow switch replacement, AC damper motors go bad, 12 volt socket reqiures the ignition to be on . Motor andf drive train everlasting and perorms as new after 98000 miles, and with regular services. It's a keeper !