1996 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Plymouth Voyager
- Power Window Motor and Switches May Fail
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- AirBag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- New Latch Assembly Will Solve Noisy Power Door Locks
- Should I check my fuses? If so which ones? Plymouth Voyager SE 1996
- I started my 1996 Plymouth Voyager my radio,and heater. didn't come on?
- Why does my voyager, when shifting gears make a loud clunk noise.
- How do you replace a vehicle speed sensor?
- My factory radio quit working. Changed radio's and it does the same thing.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Plymouth Voyager Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
Illuminated of the airbag warning light may be caused by a lost connection between the clockspring (behind the steering wheel) and the steering wheel-mounted electrical components. Other steering wheel-mounted controls like the horn, speed (cruise) control, or radio controls (if equipped) may be inoperative. There is a lifetime warranty on the clockspring as specified in a combination of recall campaigns. For more information on these recalls please us the following links; 1996-1998 models, please click here». For 1998-2000 models, please click here»
1996 Plymouth Voyager Questions
This is the first time its happened . My radio and heater won't come on when I start my van.
I started my van this morning and I realized my heater and radio didn't come on what do I check?
I have the part I just need to know how to replace it.