1995 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Plymouth Voyager
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Plymouth Voyager Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The speedometer may become inoperative due to a failed vehicle speed sensor (VSS), . A failed sensor will require replacement.
Sometimes the vent windows' latch can pop open; if it will not stay closed or rattles, the latch assembly should be replaced.
1995 Plymouth Voyager Questions
1995 Plymouth Voyager got new fuel pump, timing belt, plugs, wires, dist. Car ran few days then a pot hole was hit a loud pop and now wont start and info center has no power.
Neighbor touched test light (was hot) to a black wire with a green tracer(eng temp?)immediatly shutting down eng. engine cranks but will not start or run. Found I only have power at far back terminal at eng shut off relay and have been told I should have power at 2 terminals. Any idea on what he ...
1995 Plymouth Voyager Recalls
1995 Plymouth Voyager Reviews
if you do the preventive maintenance it will last a long time. change oil every 3,000 miles.