1992 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Plymouth Voyager
- Where is the relay button for van the battery dies when my lights on & car off.
- All of the coolant has leaked out of my car. As a temporary fix, I filled the
- How do you change the ignition switch on a 1992 Plymouth Voyager? Does the lockp
- how much to put in a complete distributor, plugs, and wires
- Is there something wrong with the transmission? What?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Plymouth Voyager Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The speedometer may become inoperative due to a failed vehicle speed sensor (VSS), . A failed sensor will require replacement.
Sometimes the vent windows' latch can pop open; if it will not stay closed or rattles, the latch assembly should be replaced.
1992 Plymouth Voyager Questions
reservoir with water. I think I have found where it is leaking. Still says it is running hot although it does not seem to be leaking anymore. Is it safe to drive until I can get it fixed.
car needs wires plugs and new distributer it does not run correct wires are no good distributor is no good
When i turn the car on it wont go into reverse gear at first then it jumps into going into reverse.
1992 Plymouth Voyager Recalls
1992 Plymouth Voyager Reviews
I just bought a used 1992 Plymouth Voyager and both front doors won't shut properly and the passenger side front door will not close at all. Also today it rained and the car leaked water from the inside roof at the back by the tailgate. The key will not unlock any of the doors. The rear defrost doesn't work and I am not sure how to check the fuse or how to make it work. I have no owners manual ...
I have driven this van hard and it has never broken down on me. However it has some quirks. Like the ac quit working and iv had it recharged. Also the speedometer no longer works. But Ive never been stuck (in the snow or on the side of the road)