1991 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Plymouth Voyager
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1991 Plymouth Voyager Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The speedometer may become inoperative due to a failed vehicle speed sensor (VSS), . A failed sensor will require replacement.
Sometimes the vent windows' latch can pop open; if it will not stay closed or rattles, the latch assembly should be replaced.
1991 Plymouth Voyager Questions
it is making a howling sound runs great shifts fine checked wheelbearings their okey . maybe transmission?
do head gasket need to know how much torque to put on head
how much will it cost to replace a water pump
1991 Plymouth Voyager Recalls
1991 Plymouth Voyager Reviews
After years of selling cars, Driving every thing manufactured for decades I one day was given by my neighbor moving to Sweden his 1991 Plymouth Voyager Van. I have had it for more than 13 years and it has turned out to be the vehicle I plan to never sell and drive the rest of my life. I even invested 3 years ago in to having the original engine completely rebuilt. It rides better than a new Car...