1990 Plymouth Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Plymouth Voyager
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1990 Plymouth Voyager Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The speedometer may become inoperative due to a failed vehicle speed sensor (VSS), . A failed sensor will require replacement.
Sometimes the vent windows' latch can pop open; if it will not stay closed or rattles, the latch assembly should be replaced.
1990 Plymouth Voyager Questions
i just put a new head on my plymonth and its tapping a litte what are the number for exhaust & intake
My battery kept draining, so we figured my alternator went out. However when we finally managed to get it pulled and tested, they said it was fine. that was when they suggested it may be the voltage regulator, which is apparently not part of the alternator on this model of vehicle, but we can'...
$570 later tells me it's not the compressor but the evaporator, the dashboard has to be pulled, and the guesstimate is $1200. Female owner.
He is also charging me $480 to replace the transmission speed sensors so the car will stop acting like a TOON car in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Am I bein...