2000 Plymouth Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Plymouth Neon
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
- Anyone have an idea on how to get the rear passenger door to open?
- My car all of a sudden started smoking from the tail pipe and acting as if it were out of gas or lost power. We found a broken spark plug in a valve under a piston. What could have caused thus and what's the fix? !
- Car stutters taking off up hill and after slowing down and speeding up in 2nd
- How can I install a starter?
2000 Plymouth Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
2000 Plymouth Neon Questions
how can i override the anti theft system or diable it
Heard a pop/thump once every week or 2. When the pop/thump happens, it is during acceleration. A few days ago the check engine light popped on after the car started to sputter along when accelerating and it started to do the poo/thump sound on and off, no specific pattern while in drive and with ...
2000 Plymouth Neon Recalls
In the presence of oil and heat, the brake booster vacuum hose could swell and loosen from the intake manifold. This could cause a loss of power brake assist and an increase in engine idle speed. Dealers will replace the brake booster vacuum hose.
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
2000 Plymouth Neon Reviews
a fine car for around town & short trips. It rides a little rough with more than 2 passengers and you can really feel the drop in performance.
my personal experience with this car is good/bad. i love the steering and the acceleration. i hate the fact that it just dies and i cant diagnose the problem without spending 200 bucks to figure out what is wrong!