1995 Plymouth Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Plymouth Neon
- replaced camshaft position sensor but it still turns off at times.
- Sometimes my engine (DOHC) makes a clacking noise that you would think was a rod
- what could make my engine light come?
- why are my headlights going off and on while im driving?
- How do I fix it has very little compression in one cylinder
1995 Plymouth Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
1995 Plymouth Neon Questions
it is a 95 neon but the camshaft position sensor is of a 96 neon. it usually turns off when it's hot. right after I replaced it, it wouldn't start. it took a lot of tries to finally get it to start.
When it's been drove for awhile it clacks a little more than usual. sometimes it don't clack at all. Fresh oil turns back rather quickly. Neon website said it might be "piston slap". Never heard of that before. Doesn't show up on a code reader, and another Neon owner said he...
my check engine llight came on for about a week then turned off for a few more days now its back on again.
1995 Plymouth Neon Recalls
1995 Plymouth Neon Reviews
The brake light wiring system/switch in my car needs to be replaced in order to get the brake lights and back flashers working again. I cannot find an online diagram for this system overhaul. Please help.