2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
- Power Window Motor and Switches May Fail
- Oil Leaks at Valve Covers/Front Crankshaft Seals are Common on High Mileage Vehicles
- Airbag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- Issues Causing the HVAC Housing to Leak Water in the Passenger Side Floor
- Key May Not Start Car or Release From Ignition
- Was wondering where the front windshield wiper blade motor is located at!Thanks
- what causes the EATX relay to rapidly cycle.
- van won't start all dash lights turn on new ignition switch.
- fan controll inside van, not come on,where is resistor located,how much cost ?
- trying to run wires from inside a van to the firewall.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
On higher-mileage vehicles, engine oil leaks from the valve covers and front crankshaft seal are common.
Illuminated of the airbag warning light may be caused by a lost connection between the clockspring (behind the steering wheel) and the steering wheel-mounted electrical components. Other steering wheel-mounted controls like the horn, speed (cruise) control, or radio controls (if equipped) may be inoperative. There is a lifetime warranty on the clockspring as specified in a combination of recall campaigns. For more information on these recalls please us the following links; 1996-1998 models, please click here». For 1998-2000 models, please click here»
2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
fan will not operate at all. worked great today then not at all toimorrow ???.
I can hear the motor work and the window goes down about 1/8 of an inch. It doesn't matter which switch is being used (either the drivers side switch or the switch on the passenger door).
cant seem to get any spark from coil to distrubuter