1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager
- Power Window Motor and Switches May Fail
- Oil Leaks at Valve Covers/Front Crankshaft Seals are Common on High Mileage Vehicles
- Airbag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- Issues Causing the HVAC Housing to Leak Water in the Passenger Side Floor
- Speedometer Not Working Due to Failed Vehicle Speed Sensor
- why would my van run hot then lose power?
- Is it hard to find the whole piece the water pump mounts on....under 500.00
- How much freon is recommended for my ac system
- Horn and cruise quit working - fuse is good, I cannot find a parts store that
- have oil leak in 1996 plymouth voyager. I can not see a leak, but it smokes.
1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
On higher-mileage vehicles, engine oil leaks from the valve covers and front crankshaft seal are common.
Illuminated of the airbag warning light may be caused by a lost connection between the clockspring (behind the steering wheel) and the steering wheel-mounted electrical components. Other steering wheel-mounted controls like the horn, speed (cruise) control, or radio controls (if equipped) may be inoperative. There is a lifetime warranty on the clockspring as specified in a combination of recall campaigns. For more information on these recalls please us the following links; 1996-1998 models, please click here». For 1998-2000 models, please click here»
1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
ok so water pump fell off van and three bolts broke off in the mount itself....mechanic is new I dont know him well....is telling me he cant get the bolts out so thinks i may have to replace the whole thing which new is 500.00......any suggestions
Fixing ac and need to know how much I need
carries a horn relay for this vehicle - am I missing something?