1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager
- Super cold fluid started leaking inside on drivers side of vehicle.
- 3.8v6 fuel leaking from fuel rail cross over tube i would like to fix this my se
- how do i replace the wiper linkage bushings?
- How to replace sway bar links on sway bar
- How do I replace a return radiator hose on a 1995 Plymouth Grand Grand Voyager?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
The speedometer may become inoperative due to a failed vehicle speed sensor (VSS), . A failed sensor will require replacement.
1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
While driving my vehicle last summer, I would have the A/C on. During these times extremely cold liquid would come pouring down over my feet (often in sandals - LOL) when making a turn. It happens numerous times on the drivers side and once or twice on the passenger side.
Now, my A/C only ...
self do you have any diagram on this job.halfrite Thank You
replace sway bar end links
1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager Recalls
1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager Reviews
Doris --- My 95 Plymouth Grand Voyager AWD All Wheel Drive now has 105K miles. Required a new transfer case and rear drive just recently. Transfer case to drive the rear wheels new from dealer is 2800 bucks Found one in Maine, shipped to New Orleans. Rear drive shaft found in Ohio and shipped to New Orleans. While waiting for parts, drove around for 2 weeks just using the front wheels. ...
When this vehicle was purchased used in 2001, the Check Engine light kept coming on and the side door alarm would sound when door was fully closed and locked. The dealership we purchased it from replaced the side door sensor, and said the Check Engine light was just part of the deal - there was nothing wrong with the engine. After about a year and a half the paint started to bubble and peel...
lost transmission by not using ATF-3, use mopar when possible...