1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager
- A clack,clack;clack when I turn a corner but only when i have some accceleration
- how do I replace the fan?
- serpetine belt came off the pulleys how do i put back on ?
- How do you get to the fuel filter on 93grand voyager?trying to change it.
- won't start i have replaced the crank sensor, still won't start, tries to start
1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
The speedometer may become inoperative due to a failed vehicle speed sensor (VSS), . A failed sensor will require replacement.
1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
If i coast the turn, no clacking. If i'm turning and not move the steering it still clicks uniformly. No noise when driving straight and turning slightly.Louder when U turning.Suspension is tight.Same applies when in reverse.Shifting is smooth.Recent oil and strainer on trans.No idiot lights....
power steering cap came off causing fluid to leak down on pulleys causing belt to come off