1991 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Plymouth Grand Voyager
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Plymouth Grand Voyager Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
The speedometer may become inoperative due to a failed vehicle speed sensor (VSS), . A failed sensor will require replacement.
1991 Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
ran fine went to start in morning and wont start i can hear fuel pump for a sec when try to start and the code i get is 12 and 55
Ok guys, I have a 1991 Plymouth Grand and I drove it on the hwy today and she ran fine like always. I got home and now had to run downtown, as soon as I took off she started shacking real bad. I thought I had a flat, but no flat, I checked all tires and they r good. I don't know if its a brak...
1991 Plymouth Grand Voyager Recalls
1991 Plymouth Grand Voyager Reviews
1991 grand voyager se, bucking and kicking and speedometer flops back and forth.... Just replaced the feul pump but did not fix the problem, anyone else have this problem, or does anyone know what is wrong with it?? If You know whats wrong with it email me please at firstname.lastname@example.org