2000 Plymouth Breeze Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Plymouth Breeze
- Car started shaking then cut off..
- I got 3/4 tank of gas in my car I need it for my wife car, how do I syphon gas
- My horn will blow without me touching it.How can I fix it?
- Ignition fuse blows every time I try to start the engine.
- left turn signal in the rear and brake lights do not work what could the problem
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Plymouth Breeze Problems
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
2000 Plymouth Breeze Questions
My car starts shaking and making a rattling noise when ever I push the breaks or push the has..yet when tested shows no codes but it is definitely overheated..if I just let it cool down you think it will start back up?
also the lft turn signal is blinking very fast..could it be a ground
2000 Plymouth Breeze Recalls
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
Dodge is recalling 2000 Chrysler Cirrus, Dodge Stratus, and Plymouth Breeze models because the stand-off bracket could separate from the block and cause damage to the right-side brakes. This can cause a half-system brake loss. Dealers will add a brake line bracket to the right front brake tube.
2000 Plymouth Breeze Reviews
car was running start it shaking from the front and cut off going 70 speed and almost cause an accident,the car belong to a ladie i stop to help her me been a mecahic for 13 years and i did full inspection the transmission had fluids in good condition and engine it had great amount of fuel flow and spark coil was in goo condition come to find out transmission lock it self going70 crazy but it h...