1999 Plymouth Breeze Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Plymouth Breeze
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Plymouth Breeze Problems
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
1999 Plymouth Breeze Questions
when i turn the key it spins but does not start. i changed the spark plugs and put a new coil on. it still wont start. i think it is the crank sensor?
How to change a drive belt on 99 plymouth breeze
Do I need to replace the entire control arm? What will that cost?
1999 Plymouth Breeze Recalls
1999 Plymouth Breeze Reviews
THIS CAR IS THE WORST CAR I HAVE EVER HAD FROM DAY ONE THIS CAR HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP LIKE EVER MONTH OR SO I HAVE PAID MOR AND MORE AND IT ALL WAYS GO RIGHT BACK RUNNING BAD AND I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY A NEW CAR I HAVE HAD THIS CAR FOR 5YEARS NOW AND JUST GOT IT OUT THE SHOP AGAIN I HATE THIS CAR . BUT IT IF STOP RUNNING IM WALKING THIS IS A BAD CAR REALLY BAD CAR
This car is junk, really wish I new that before I got it!! We have only had it for 3 weeks and we have put $1200 in reparse in it. now there is more going and we don't have the money for it:( the seat belt are to short so have to have my seat back all the way and have to use my toes for the gas and break. It revs up when going around a corner with your foot on the break, Keeps dinging and tryin...
my 1999 plymouth breeze 2.0 needs a new tempature control sensor, how do I find its location?