1998 Plymouth Breeze Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Plymouth Breeze
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1998 Plymouth Breeze Problems
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
1998 Plymouth Breeze Questions
I turned off and on the car a couple of times and there were a couple of time that the engine reved up the highest was 70. I finally went into reverse and I was able to drive it home. What could this mean. I switched out the head gasets, spark plugs and wires.
It started but when given gas it would die sound like sucking a lot of air
1998 Plymouth Breeze Recalls
1998 Plymouth Breeze Reviews
WELL I BOUGHT MY PLYMOUTH BREEZE AUTOMATIC IN 3-11. USED FROM CRAIG'S LIST. I HAD TO DO THE SHOE PADS IN THE FRONT, I ADDED AIR CONDIT. COOLANT A/C WORKS GREAT. NOW IT'S DUE FOR A TUNE-UP AND A OILE CHANGE (THAT I HAVE ALL READY DID IN THE PAST BUT IT IS TIME)