1998 Plymouth Breeze Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Plymouth Breeze
- How much will it cost me to replace a tie rod on the front end of my car?
- I just got my car a couple weeks ago and now it's making a horrible noise!
- Squeaking,screeching noise when braking but I have new brake pads installed
- I was driving on highway my car just shut down. It would turn over.not start
- How do tell if your car needs its axles replaced or the barring replaced?? Help
1998 Plymouth Breeze Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
1998 Plymouth Breeze Questions
1998 Plymouth Breeze Recalls
1998 Plymouth Breeze Reviews
WELL I BOUGHT MY PLYMOUTH BREEZE AUTOMATIC IN 3-11. USED FROM CRAIG'S LIST. I HAD TO DO THE SHOE PADS IN THE FRONT, I ADDED AIR CONDIT. COOLANT A/C WORKS GREAT. NOW IT'S DUE FOR A TUNE-UP AND A OILE CHANGE (THAT I HAVE ALL READY DID IN THE PAST BUT IT IS TIME)