1997 Plymouth Breeze Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Plymouth Breeze
- my car cut out on me, replaced a few things but still wont start
- my car lighter won't work. I need to charge my phone it won't work.
- I need to find the fuse for the tail lights. 97 Ply. Breeze.
- would the speed sensor cause a temporarily loss of power at acceleration?
- oil in 1 an 3 plug hole an car misfire what can i do to fix it?
1997 Plymouth Breeze Problems
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
1997 Plymouth Breeze Questions
my car lighter won't work. I need to charge my phone it won't work.
when this happens it doesn't seem to be gettin power. engine will stay running properly and within a few seconds the power comes back. until this happens again. could happen 2 or 3 times per da.y. some days it may not at all
i have a 97 plymouth breeze and when i take off the #1 plug wire from the plug the engine idle the same( rough) an also #3 does it sometime , the injectors are working ok and i also switch aoround some of the plugs to be certain that idon't need plug or plug wires i dont know whats wrong. i a...