1997 Plymouth Breeze Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Plymouth Breeze
- my car cut out on me, replaced a few things but still wont start
- my car lighter won't work. I need to charge my phone it won't work.
- I need to find the fuse for the tail lights. 97 Ply. Breeze.
- would the speed sensor cause a temporarily loss of power at acceleration?
- oil in 1 an 3 plug hole an car misfire what can i do to fix it?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Plymouth Breeze Problems
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
1997 Plymouth Breeze Questions
my car lighter won't work. I need to charge my phone it won't work.
when this happens it doesn't seem to be gettin power. engine will stay running properly and within a few seconds the power comes back. until this happens again. could happen 2 or 3 times per da.y. some days it may not at all
i have a 97 plymouth breeze and when i take off the #1 plug wire from the plug the engine idle the same( rough) an also #3 does it sometime , the injectors are working ok and i also switch aoround some of the plugs to be certain that idon't need plug or plug wires i dont know whats wrong. i a...