1991 Plymouth Acclaim Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Plymouth Acclaim
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Plymouth Acclaim Problems
The heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system may change to defrost mode under heavy engine load conditions when low engine vacuum is produced. This can often be corrected by installing an additional vacuum check valve with reservoir to help stabilize the vacuum supply to the HVAC system.
A hesitation on acceleration may be caused by carbon build up on the EGR valve back pressure tube. Cleaning the tube will generally restore proper EGR system operation, eliminating the associated hesitation.
1991 Plymouth Acclaim Questions
when i drive the car at some point there's a noise which sounds like a loud pop.but as i drive with my foot on the gas at the safe rate of speed it's OK. if i let off the gas. and retreat to accelerate on the gas it make's a pop noise. what would you think is wrong with this car. ...
This always occurs whenec\ver I try to use the window.
Engine cranks but will not start. Engine floods leaving gas on plugs. Spark found at all plug wires. ??