1998 Oldsmobile Regency Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Oldsmobile Regency
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Failure May Cause Erratic Shifting
- Loss of power steering fluid from steering rack failure
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- ABS light due to pressure modulator valve assembly failure
- where is the oil cooler, cooler/coolant sensor and heater return line located?
- My speedometer and tail lights keeps popping a 15 amp fuse. Any suggestions??
- Vehicle will crank but won't stay running
- i have a gas leak near the rear tire of my car and i am losing at least a
- when i stop at a stop sign, red light, my car dies. what causes this.
1998 Oldsmobile Regency Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
1998 Oldsmobile Regency Questions
I replaced the light switch with a guaranteed part. Where do I go from there. I'm not mechanically inclined but I'm trying. Been driving at night with my hazards on.
gallon of gas a day
It happens more when car has been driven over 5 miles.
1998 Oldsmobile Regency Reviews
I've had my 98' regency brougham for about a year and it's the best car i've ever had, granted the others were beaters. the engine is a 3800 and it just glides when it gets up to speed. the interior is great if well taken care of except no cup holders but plenty of space for a middle console thing. The electrical has some problems but mainly because there's so much of it, the seats adjust elect...