1997 Oldsmobile Regency Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Oldsmobile Regency
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Loss of power steering fluid from steering rack failure
- Rubber Transmission Cooler Lines Can Leak Fluid
- ABS light due to pressure modulator valve assembly failure
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Failure May Cause Erratic Shifting
- I'm having some bearing noise with my supercharger. Can it be rebuilt
- no cruise control, third brake light or door chimes.. all fuses are good..
- A/C will start up, slowly stops blowing.
- what could problem be when engine overheats, low coolant light on, temp ind. on
- So when my car is hot it seems to not wanna start right away. like it will turn
1997 Oldsmobile Regency Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
1997 Oldsmobile Regency Questions
Can you tell me why this happens?
I have car for several months, ran a little hot(my opinion) not good gas mileage. Began to run rough. Stopped car. When started then began to overheat stopped car found loose connection that plugged into back of radiator on side by fill bag, black sensor type plugged back in refilled fluid. Usi...
I found out the popping noise I have been hearing is the engine cradles both sides front and back need replaced.Frame seems fine, 2 in front and 4 in back.The 2 the farthest back are completely gone.No bushing in them at all. Are the other 4 sufficient at this point? I hate to put a lot of money ...