1998 Oldsmobile LSS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Oldsmobile LSS
- replacing ignition & key-can i get key and ignition from junk yard and use that
- When should my fan come on? It gets to 200 temp and I don't hear fan come on
- Why wont my car start??
- How do you get to the top nut on the rear strut does the top panel come off
- what makes the ignition module so hot that it will kill engine and not start?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1998 Oldsmobile LSS Problems
The steering rack may fail causing a loss of power steering fluid as a result the steering may become hard to turn.
1998 Oldsmobile LSS Questions
do i have to have new key made or will key work in ignition that i get from junk yard
I don't hear my fan come on when car is at 200 degree temp so I want to know when are they suppose to come on
I was able to start my car about 10 days ago, took it out for a test drive, while out, it stalled, and had a hard time starting up again, once I was able to get it started again, I took it home and that is where it "died". Since then, I have changed the plugs, wires, filter, and now the...