1997 Oldsmobile LSS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Oldsmobile LSS
- My AC stopped working. When I start the car my Climate control Panel is normal.
- Just replaced the heat/ac actuator. Still nothing out the center vents.
- how does the air assist work when replacing rear strut ?
- where is my fuel reset button/switch
- Why won't it start, after rnning out of gas and putting in 3 more gallons.
1997 Oldsmobile LSS Problems
The steering rack may fail causing a loss of power steering fluid as a result the steering may become hard to turn.
1997 Oldsmobile LSS Questions
Once I put the car in drive it stays normal for 27 seconds then it flashes 60 for about 1 minute and 7 seconds. The AC never comes on.
Defrost and floor work. Where are the vacuum lines comming off of the engine located?
1997 Oldsmobile LSS Reviews
Ran Great didn't give me any troubles
electrical problem due to the 2 cent grounding bus on the driver kick panal.
windows will not roll up affter rolled down fues is not blown \ randomly works when it feels like it is unconvieont and makes it difficult. car drives fine does not like to go up hillls will idole funnty when it sometims. it is very confurtable but just doesent make the cut for a relieble buyers choice.