1996 Oldsmobile LSS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Oldsmobile LSS
- My question is how do I fix the electric windows and seats they stopped working?
- Car won't start, but only sometimes. Only had car 2 months.
- blower for heating/ac not working what should i look for or what could be the pr
- How do you repair an AC/heater vent that isn't letting the air blow through?
- how to repair the heater fan
1996 Oldsmobile LSS Problems
The steering rack may fail causing a loss of power steering fluid as a result the steering may become hard to turn.
1996 Oldsmobile LSS Questions
Car wouldn't start, battery seemed good, all lights on. Radio would play but I turned it off, also fan so as not to drain battery.
Kept turning key for about 3-4 minutes, finally started.
Three weeks later it happened again. Took more time turning the key many times to get it going.
a/c heater fan makes a lot of noise.
what are the most common problem with the fuel gauge
1996 Oldsmobile LSS Reviews
man before me had 75 tickets he may have been a little overboard on problems but it seems little things wipers wont shut off 3/4 of time1 out of 20 radio stays on when you leave car air not real cold