1996 Oldsmobile LSS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Oldsmobile LSS
- what are the most common problem with the fuel gauge
- car gets temp past 200 then the engine speeds up hear it revving too hi
- My car will not start. Fuel pump will not engage. Replaced fuel pump.
- What causes the power door locks and interior lights not to work
- Have a 96 Olds LSS. Can't get the console mounted shifter out of park.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Oldsmobile LSS Problems
The steering rack may fail causing a loss of power steering fluid as a result the steering may become hard to turn.
1996 Oldsmobile LSS Questions
what are the most common problem with the fuel gauge
Interior lights dont work nor power door locks fuses are good. Saw somewhere that it coulld be a harness connection under the carpet but cant find that site now
Car has 146k miles. Well maintained. Clean fluid that's full. Shifted fine before this happened. Step on brake pedal, and hear the shiftlock disengage.