2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
just purchased are installed new battery and now I need a lockout code for the radio and security system but did not come with a vehicle.how can I bypass or get the vehicle code or security code. Or is a way to reset?
On page 6-60 the owners manual states "An electrical overload will cause a (head)lamp to go off and remain off. If this happens, have your headlamp system checked out right away". Is there a fuse for this or what is the repair fix for this situation. I have low beams out high beams an...
2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will provide two replacement key rings and key cover on all ignition keys to correct this concern.
The air bag warning label on the sun visors does not comply with required size and content guidelines. GM mailed customers a new label to install on their visors.
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.