2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- Is the Oldsmobile Intrigue a Good car or a lemon?
- I have a 2000 oldsmobile intrigue gx that will not start.
- what are the chances that valves are bent if timimg belt broke?
- why is the shifter cable not lining up with the shaft on the transmission????
- Front end vibration when applying brakes at 55 or higher
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
I was looking into buying one of them. Its a 2001 with a 3.5 V6 DOHC 24V on it. i hear it was the 3.8v motors that had the most issues like the bad manifold gaskets but is it true that they are junk? i like the style of it and how it drives BUT if its going to cost me more than its worth i wont e...
Had a turn signal bulb out. Went to replace and got a spark and car shout off now it won't start. All dashboard lights work but nothing when I turn key. Have checked fuses and had battery and starter checked and was fine. What could be my problem
Timing belt broke and more than likely vaves are bent so is it cheaper to replace motor
2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will provide two replacement key rings and key cover on all ignition keys to correct this concern.
The air bag warning label on the sun visors does not comply with required size and content guidelines. GM mailed customers a new label to install on their visors.
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.
2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Reviews
My mother's vehicle (serviced w/dealer)....144K miles later...here what has been repaired: Alternator x2@56K and 122K, transmission 70K, all 4 window regulators, climate control, Blower motor, blower motor resistor, rotors, tie rods, valve cover gaskets, water pump, coolant reservoir, idler pulley, power steering pump, battery cable, crankshaft position sensor, A/C compressor, Rank/pinion steer...
This is a DAMN Good Car! Only if the "owners stay on top of their regular maintainance the engineers at GM needs to bring back the Oldsmobile Line!!!
It's my neighbors car, a 2000 intrigue, the battery keeps going dead, I pulled fuses and found it was the cluster,data,radio circut, any ideas what part needs to be changed to get this fixed for her? she is on a fixed income and I need to get it right the first time.