1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- Why is car making grinding noises?
- I have a bolt broken off in the cradle. How can I remove w/o taking all apart?
- Need help finding out why my Olds 97 wont start.
- I just replaced my thermostat in my 97 olds cutlass supreme,. what a nightmare.
- Where is the coolant temperature sensor? I know its on the engine but what side?
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
I needed to take off a lot of overstuff to get at it. I replaced everything but now my car idles very fast. How do I adjust it? Their are tow bands that connect to a wheel that turns the car on and when I depress it, it zooms faster. How do I adjust that and turn it down?
the fan belt and pully's and water pump are on the passengers side.
I put a light tester to the wires leading to them and got nothing. I think it could be the relay but how do I know for sure. Is there a way to test them or see if the fans motors are working?