1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- The blinker bulbs have 2 filaments one staying on always, the other blinks.
- Why does floor on driver side gets hot while driving?
- I blew a radiator hose and replaced it, now my car continues to overheat?
- How do I change the oil pump in my 1997 Cutlass Supreme?
- When I turn on headlights, the defrost turns off
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
On the right side the always on filament blinks, but the blinker filament is always off. We have installed new bulbs and a new flasher. The voltages to the bulb socket are wrong, one is the correct 12V, the other is 5.6V and should be a blinking 0V to 12V. What is likely to be the problem?
it seems like my car is dead I get nothing when I turn the key
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Recalls
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Reviews
1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme - 300,000 miles - repairs done as things wear out but the engine still purrs like a kitty. Awesome car looking forward to the next 300,000 miles.