1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
fuel guage tach ,speedometer and temp guage also don't work if this is a fuse issue which fuse is it
shud it be changed,now I get going 60+ and it hesitates and today I started to power and I had the gas to the floor and it came out of it but any idea why?
checked all fuse every single one is good. is there some other fuse that also works along with the brake & turn single one's
Thank you for your attention to my problem.