1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- How do you reset computer on a 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme?
- My head gasket is leaking oil into my over flow, is that upper? How long to fix?
- seems to run poorly after being driven over a short period of time..
- My car is not starting. I checked the battery and starter they're fine.
- Car is overheating and heater blows cool air.
1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The upper intake manifold gasket and/or a PCV vacuum lines/hoses can develop vacuum leaks with age. This type of leak can result in a higher that normal or rough idle.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
At times it wont start after i drive it for a few hours shut it of and go to start it and it will turn over just not start. Got a code 0p300 any ideas what is causing this.
I got a new key made with a chip but it'll go into the start position but not fire. Someone said it might b the ignition column but that sounds really expensive. What should I do any suggestions?
Replaced water pump but did not help. What else could it be?