1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The upper intake manifold gasket and/or a PCV vacuum lines/hoses can develop vacuum leaks with age. This type of leak can result in a higher that normal or rough idle.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
the heater hose is hot on 1 side going to the heater core, but cool on the other side. How do you get to the heater controls under the dash? Is there a valve controlling the flow of coolant going thru the heater core?
I've replaced pvc line and still the code remains the same.please help me.I also have that issue with when I turn on my lights head or park my dash lights goes out.
1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Recalls
1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Reviews
great car had it since 2002 put an artornator in it, and it probably needs a radianator
Minimum repairs for 12 years.