1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- My car turns over but I don't hear the fuel pump. How do I know if its gone up?
- Have an 10amp fuse that's keeps blowing,controls power antenna,locks,chimes
- Is there any shop that still uses an OB1
- For the past 3-4 months,I've been blowing out 10amp fuses
- power rack &pinion. steering wheel spins free after replacing alternator.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The upper intake manifold gasket and/or a PCV vacuum lines/hoses can develop vacuum leaks with age. This type of leak can result in a higher that normal or rough idle.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
For the last few months I'am having this issue,Took it to Firestone,but they don't do that type of repair.But said it's a short and I have take it to the dealer?????What type of test will a person do to check the issue.Every other time I put a fuse in,sparks would come out,and the fus...
Every one has a OB2,but by me having a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supereme S,no one can scan for codes,needs someone to scan for ABS codes.Had it checked 2yrs ago,and seems like it had a TSB,on my car,saying that a wire is hitting the ABS sensors?
had sub frame dropped,1 tierod disconnected,turned steering wheel,was a snap, . what do I do ?
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Recalls
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Reviews
It is a 1994 a good car, only thing i repaired on it was the altinator at 70,000 miles and at 88,000 miles I had to replace the water pump and pulley which broke because of the pump also causing the serpentine belt to break which is ok if you know how to replace these items
I just replaced my engine in my 94 oldsmobile cutless surpreme two months ago. When in drive at times my car wont go forward