1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The upper intake manifold gasket and/or a PCV vacuum lines/hoses can develop vacuum leaks with age. This type of leak can result in a higher that normal or rough idle.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
Gages stopped working.
Can a NEW starter be bad,and should I be changed again replacing the 2nd one.Do U think that it was a rebuilt one the frist time?Thanks
Basically I bleed the brakes in the fashion described in my repair manual, I have good firm pedal but it seems that all the stop powering is on the bottom of it which scares people. I did just have the brake master cylinder off while doing a tranny swap. Basically I think there is a vacuum like I...
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Recalls
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Reviews
It is a 1994 a good car, only thing i repaired on it was the altinator at 70,000 miles and at 88,000 miles I had to replace the water pump and pulley which broke because of the pump also causing the serpentine belt to break which is ok if you know how to replace these items
I just replaced my engine in my 94 oldsmobile cutless surpreme two months ago. When in drive at times my car wont go forward