1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The upper intake manifold gasket and/or a PCV vacuum lines/hoses can develop vacuum leaks with age. This type of leak can result in a higher that normal or rough idle.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
Before dropping motor back in i changed the thermostat, new upper and lower radiator hoses. Everything worked before the swap. I should mention car sat for 6 months without running while I was searching for a motor with less than 200000 miles on it. Car runs fine. All fluid levels are good. ...
I need to do this myself, I have some mechanical knowledge, I would like to know,is it under the upper manifold and is it very difficult to remove, meaning taking it out and replacing the gaskets
The fuel pump works. Oil light is on and check engine light is on.
1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Reviews
replaced rear brakes and calipers, bled brakes, drove around for a week, now i have no brakes at all including no emergency brake. can someone help?
i need a price for a brand new computer on my car, they r chargeing 1500.00 for a new one, i just want the price on a new one