1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- my headlights stay on. Is there a relay, and where is it located.
- Could the ECM in my 91cutlass supreme3.1v6 cause engine stall while under power?
- how do i reset brakesw after putting new ones on
- how much would it cost to have a fuel pump installed?
- I just changed the power steering pump, yet still have no power steering.
1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The upper intake manifold gasket and/or a PCV vacuum lines/hoses can develop vacuum leaks with age. This type of leak can result in a higher that normal or rough idle.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
I have replaced the headlight switch. Also replaced the high beam switch.
Car has done this several times while ive been trying to accelerate. It runs fine when cold but once it gets up to temp begins to be sluggish and often stalls out. When it stalls out it wont restart for an extensive time period. Fuel pump, filter, and pressure regulator have all be swapped out fo...
it has been hesitant when accelerating.