1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- How can I get Precision Auto Repair In Garwood NJ to pay for damages they create
- 1983 Olds with a 307 enginev-8.Turbo400 won't come out of 1st gear.
- I have a 72 cutlass it does not catch 2nd gear unless u shift it manually. Wuts
- why am i stalling so much in Idle
- How can I get rid of "check engine light" when it gives me a code 66.
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The upper intake manifold gasket and/or a PCV vacuum lines/hoses can develop vacuum leaks with age. This type of leak can result in a higher that normal or rough idle.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
Just changed this tranny to turbo 400. Overfilled tranny and now tranny won't shift out of first. No fluid shown in modulater valve. Any suggestions would be helpful.
I stall when i sit at traffic lights the problem has got worse than before
when never you try and move it usually dies but if it runs it has no getup or go put the car in reverse and she will move anywhere,i have put new tps,map sensor,new fuel pump,newfuel filter,new plugs and wires,i have run out of things to putback new,new ign,new coil packs,took the injectoers and ...