1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
The steering rack may fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Questions
noise comming from front end when I go over 10 mph it sounds like a bad tire humming I had tires checked and rotated still hear noise. I changed out the driver cv joint & the spindle thinking the bearing was bad. Plus replaced ball joint. Still hear the nioise. Any Ideas. Oh when the cvjoint...
the battery dies when when i turn the heat or lights on