1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
The steering rack may fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Questions
I thought that I bought a good car a month ago when I got my wagon, things seemed good but soon I started having problems, mostly easy things but this one has me. I was having issues with the key hanging up when turning it on and removing it, its always been a lil sticky. Today i drove it all mo...