1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
The steering rack may fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Questions
Does anyone know what ac compressors work with this model, I need one bad and can't seem to find one I can afford.
I need driver side door and front bumper trim pieces (black plastic guards). Also a drivers side turning lense, and emblem/lettering for both fender badges.
which fluid green or orange