1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Problems
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Questions
Repaired inside handle to open door. Door opened and shut fine from inside after repair. Dome light stays on. I locked the door with the key, and now door won't open or shut. Dome light staying on, thus draining the battery. Door lock works, all other doors will lock and unlock, but not the d...
Change battery not sure what else to do where it's the fuel filter and pump located
I changed the coil packs and ignition module battery is good starter and alternater is good can you please help me.
1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Recalls
1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Reviews
This has turned out to be an excellent car, IMHO. When I first purchased it (used, private owner) I had issues with the engine. The car would run for a while, drive perfectly fine, then it would just die right out of the blue. Took the car to a good mechanic in Live Oak. It took the man a week or two to fix it as he was also busy working on several other vehicles at the same time (sign of a goo...