1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
- Transmission shifts great but won't stay in overdrive.
- What is proper gauge setting for spark plug in s 94 olds 3.1motor type acdel
- the rear passenger side brake is sticking in reverse how do i get it to release?
- my 1994 Oldsmobile cutlass ciera die while driving.
- Car is cutting off and feels like its running out of gas.I have replaced fuel pump,fuel filter,all vacuum hoses what am i missing here getting frustrated ?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Problems
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Questions
has 3.1 engine shift through all gears goes to overdrive at about 45mph and the out of overdrive at about 50mph. Cleared ecu now it hold overdrive up to about 55 mph.If I turn key completely off restart that cycle starts all over again.
I tried to jump it off but it does not start and battery goes dead as soon as the jumper cables are off. What could be the problem?????
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Recalls
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Reviews
Car has had the usual minor problems for being 18 years old. Air conditioning compressor bad, Drivers side window motorbad, worn shifter cable linkage allowing shift selector to not read correctly, radio speakers in front bad. Runs and drives great and is very reliable.
this car has been reliable and very easy to work on. it runs great with 130000 on it and i cant wait to see how long it lasts.
front supp is alittle loose