1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
- where is the crankshaft sensor located on a 1992 cutlass ceira s 2.5 motor
- what is the four digit radio code for a 1992 old cutlass ciera
- car won't start when its cold. it works fine when its warm out.
- where is the radiator fan switch located? also how do you replace it?
- what are the 4 relays on passenger side front nose area one seems to be shorting
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Problems
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Questions
it turns over but just won't fire. i drove it yesterday just fine but it sat over night and got cold and now it won't start. we tried ether there's heet in the fuel. only happens in the winter.
My fan isn't kicking in when temps are high.
One of the 4 relays is causing this car to not start right. It also turns the cooling fan on makes a horrific clicking sound and when wiggled effects door bell sound along with dash lights to flash which of them could be casing all of this if not maybe all of them? The car sat still for a year mo...
1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Recalls
1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Reviews
hi my name is michael,we have oldsmoble 1986.the problem is that the car keeps turning off when turning to fast each way and also to fast of a stop.what is the problem.oldsmoble cutless,cirea.i just cant figure it out.does anyone have the same problem.if so please help us.thank you so uch for your time.
[January 2010] I spent less than $1000 on this car and it was my first car. At 139,000 at the time of purchase, it's been more reliable than most of my family's cars. My only real complaints which seem so petty compared to what could really go wrong with your car is the fact that it's boxy (which makes it annoying to maneuver in bad traffic in the city, or when you're parking SOMETIMES) and my ...