1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
- my car keeps cutting out at times like theres no gas to engine.it dies then restarts no problem then maybe in a month same thing do u no what it could be?
- how do I check the fuel pump on a 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL
- how to replace a power steering pump on a 1991 Buick Achieva
- how to replace a power steering pump on a 1991Oldsmobile Achieva
- I replaced my thermostat now my car idles high?
1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Problems
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Questions
and if i do have a spark plug that is cracked and difficult to remove how do i go about that?
cat.converter. will run for a while then die. a mechanic told me that the gas is running to rich and might be an electrical problem?? any help??
new fuel pump and newer spark plug and wires