1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
- How much to replace fuel injectors
- i have a 1988 olds cutlass ciera runs good then its cold but then warm up it
- car starts fine idles a bit rough accelerates to about 30 then wants to cut out
- Getting blink code 34 on my 1990 oldsmobile cutlass ciera 3.3 l V6.
- My car is sputtering and stalling out. service engine soon light keeps coming on then going off. this repeats over and over. plus bad smells are coming from car. what could be the problem.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Problems
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Questions
will hardly pull itself up a grade more than 30mph .had same problem this spring , replaced tps and mafs no help, new plugs n wires , checked fuel pres. ok replaced coil module that seem to fix it,. for a few months now doing the same thing, had new module checked . it checked good . also new o...
What does this code mean. Does it mean i have a bad map sensor or map sensor wiring harness.
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Recalls
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Reviews
have a 90 cutlas ciera i have put 800 cash that were worth spending on this reliable car.it has taken me to many far places like,victorville,indio,boumont,sanjacinto,and every where in riverside ca..problems basic alt,fuelp.starter,brakes,rotors,drums,and most recent car prob. it would turn off when turning or accelerating and slowing quickly.that all stopped when i changed the presure control ...
I have a 1990 Oldsmobile cutlass ciera, since i got it about a month ago. I have changed an alternator, heater core, Fuel pump, transmission filter, Transmission fluid, oil filter, oil, Anti freeze, and it still isnt running right. It seems as if what i have is transmission related, i will drive it and its performance is sparatic. It may drive perfect for an hour and then after that hour, when ...
this car looks and drives good when it does. i now have 56k on it and it sat for a few yrs. now that i am driving gmas car, i am having issues with it. it looks great, drives great, but after changing fuel pump, gas tank, and knock sensor, its still not running right. about to bring it to the scrap yard cause i am dissapointed. thanks gm.