2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
it died won't start.
just started today, car seems to have sunk about 3to four inches, tires are fine
2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Recalls
The turn signals may operate like hazard flashers when intending to signal for a turn. The driver may not be able to clearly signal their intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the suspect flasher modules with a new flasher designed with sealed relays for better durability. The recall began August 4, 2005. The GM recall number is 05044.
2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Reviews
Five stars plus. Never owned a better all around vehicle.