1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada
- Should i repair,if possible,or replace steering box?
- A.T.C. brain kicks in and out mostly out.( one wheel drive) what do I do??
- Gas gage quit working first, now vehicle runs then suddenly loses power?
- security light is not going off and my alarm is going off by itself. wont start
- MY 99 BRAVADA THE ABS BREAK IS ON IF THE ENGINE IS RUNNING, WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Problems
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
First the gas gauge stopped working right. After a little while vehicle will go so far then lose complete power. You can start it back up and go a little further, but it does the same thing. Wondering what can be the problem.
Just replaced ignition switch and now the airbag light is on
it over without key but it wont start
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Reviews
after three week security system made starting impossible,fixed that ,,now has a unknown electrical drain new battery is dead every morning absolute worst car ever bought will be parting it out as I couldn't live with myself to sell it to some unsuspecting person
need advice on replacing my cv drive axles (both) on my 1999 olds bravada or can anyone give me a free price on doing it by others?
don't buy one, you'll regret it i do